In the initial stages, symptoms of Parkinson’s Disease are almost untraceable. But the symptoms will become more severe over time. But how fast a condition worsens varies from person to person. However, watch out for the below list of symptoms to detect Parkinson’s condition.
- Tremors which may begin in limbs
- Difficulty in speaking
- Improper postures
- Slow movement
- Difficulty in balancing and initiating movement
- Temporary loss of conscious
- Improper actions like blinking, smiling, etc.
- Memory loss, dementia
- Cognition problems like confusion, forgetfulness, etc.
- Insomnia(Sleeping disorders)
- Facing problems while eating, chewing & swallowing
- Urinary incontinence
- Fatigue, Muscle stiffness
- Sexual dysfunctions
- Anxiety, extreme fear & depression
This is not an exact list because some people might feel mild, unexplainable pain. So, if you come across any changes in your daily life, consulting a doctor is the best way to manage the condition early.
Best Neuro care hospital In Hyderabad.
Dr. Yeshwanth Paidimarri is one of the Best Neurologist in Hyderabad. Not just a highly experienced neurologist, but also part of Best Neurology Hospital In Hyderabad, which provides world-class infrastructure & world class Neuro Care treatment.