Parkinson’s disease affects the nerve cells within the brain that produce dopamine. Parkinson’s syndrome symptoms include muscle rigidity, tremors, and changes in speech and gait. Once diagnosis, treatments will help relieve symptoms, however there’s no cure.
Parkinson’s disease symptoms
The symptoms of Parkinson’s disease may differ in every patient. Some of the initial symptoms is also even unnoticeable.
Some commonly seen symptoms are:
- Restricted movements: within the early stages, the face could seem in-communicative or terribly fewer expressions. The arms might not swing while walking. There is also slurring or softening of speech. Parkinson’s disease symptoms worsen as the condition progresses over time.
- Tremors: Shaking of one limb, mostly the hand or fingers begins initial. Two most typical symptoms are tremor of a hand at rest and back-and-forth rubbing of the thumb and index finger, known as pill-rolling tremors.
- Imbalance and posture like stooping.
- Decreased automatic movements like smiling, blinking, and swinging of arms.
- Difficulty in writing and Speech
- Back rigidity
Best Neuro care hospital In Hyderabad.
Dr. Yeshwanth Paidimarri is one of the Best Neurologist in Hyderabad. Not just a highly experienced neurologist, but also part of Best Neurology Hospital In Hyderabad, which provides world-class infrastructure & world class Neuro Care treatment.