A stroke occurs once the blood supply to a part of your brain is interrupted or reduced, depriving brain tissue of oxygen and nutrients, within minutes brain cells begin to die.
A stroke is a medical emergency. Prompt treatment is crucial. Early action will minimize brain injury and potential complications.
The faster you can get a diagnosis and treatment for a stroke, the better your outcome will be. For this reason, it’s necessary to know and acknowledge the symptoms of a stroke.
Stroke symptoms include:
- Difficulty walking
- Loss of balance and coordination
- Difficulty speaking or understanding others who are speaking
- Numbness or paralysis in the face, leg, or arm, possibly on only one aspect of the body
- Blurred or darkened vision
- A sudden headache, particularly once in the midst of nausea, vomiting, or dizziness
A stroke is also caused by a blocked artery (ischemic stroke) or the leaking or bursting of a blood vessel (hemorrhagic stroke). Some people may experience only a temporary disruption of blood flow to the brain ( Transient Ischemic Attack ) that does not cause permanent injury.
DIFFERENT TYPES OF STROKES
Best Neuro care hospital In Hyderabad.
Dr. Yeshwanth Paidimarri is one of the Best Neurologist in Hyderabad. Not just a highly experienced neurologist, but also part of Best Neurology Hospital In Hyderabad, which provides world-class infrastructure & world class Neuro Care treatment.