About 80 % of strokes are Ischemic strokes. Ischemic strokes occur when the arteries to your brain become narrowed or blocked, causing severely reduced blood flow (Ischemia).
The faster you can get a diagnosis and treatment for a stroke, the better your outcome will be. For this reason, it’s necessary to know and acknowledge the symptoms of a stroke.
Stroke symptoms include:
- Difficulty walking
- Loss of balance and coordination
- Difficulty speaking or understanding others who are speaking
- Numbness or paralysis in the face, leg, or arm, possibly on only one aspect of the body
- Blurred or darkened vision
- A sudden headache, particularly once in the midst of nausea, vomiting, or dizziness.
Best Neuro care hospital In Hyderabad.
Dr. Yeshwanth Paidimarri is one of the Best Neurologist in Hyderabad. Not just a highly experienced neurologist, but also part of Best Neurology Hospital In Hyderabad, which provides world-class infrastructure & world class Neuro Care treatment.