DEEP BRAIN STIMULATION
Deep brain stimulation (DBS) may be a surgical procedure for the treatment of the many kinds of neurological issues. it’s specifically helpful for the management of disabling neurological symptoms of Parkinson’s illness (PD) and different movement disorders.
DBS is indicated within the management of essential tremor and dystonia in patients with parkinson’s illness and alternative movement disorders. The procedure is appropriate for people who have had:
- Parkinson’s disease for at least four years
- Respond to parkinson’s illness medication but have developed motor complications over time
- Have intact psychological feature functions
- No serious underlying systemic sickness
- Have no signs of severe vascular disease, extensive atrophy, or signs of atypical parkinson’s
- sickness within the magnetic resonance imaging of the brain.
Some complications because of surgery include:
- Bleeding within the brain
- Breathing issues
- Confusion, change in mood, memory and thinking
- Headache, dizziness, and tingling
- Heart issues
- Mood changes, like mania and depression
- Numbness or tingling sensations
- Problem in speech, balance and lightheadedness
Best Neuro care hospital In Hyderabad.
Dr. Yeshwanth Paidimarri is one of the Best Neurologist in Hyderabad. Not just a highly experienced neurologist, but also part of Best Neurology Hospital In Hyderabad, which provides world-class infrastructure & world class Neuro Care treatment.